Heist

Find out everyone's favourite. Use this forum to give each NCS episode a score out of five!

Moderator: Special Ops

Rating - Heist

You may select 1 option

No votes
13%
38%
38%
13%

Total votes : 8

Heist

Postby Captain Indigo » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Please give Heist a score from 1 - 5.

Visit the Heist review.
Captain Indigo
Forum brass

Re: Heist

Postby Captain Indigo » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:58 pm

See, this is what 'Trap for a Rhino' should have been. Implicating Spectrum using the Rhino to do something impossible in any other vehicle. The plot similarities are glaring, especially being one after the other, but what the heck. I prefer this one.

Yes, Victoria is the most annoying person in the series, but this is the only episode that shows the fact that these guys have lives outside of Spectrum. They have families, and they are only human after all. I love the fact that White gives in to the kidnappers when he doesn't know whether he has back-up or not. It's something we don't often see in NCS, and I think there should have been more of it (make House of Dolls, for God's sake!).

Again, the episode is rather devoid of action in the middle, hardly surprising considering it's character-driven, but I think it's almost perfect. The only reason I can't give it 5 is because of that irritating brat White calls his daughter.
Captain Indigo
Forum brass

Return to New Captain Scarlet Episode reviews