Forgotten Passwords

If you have any problems using this forum, drop the mods a line here. You don't have to be registered and/or an active user to post here.

Moderator: Special Ops

Forgotten Passwords

Postby Captain Indigo » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:14 pm

If you forget your password, it is a relatively simple matter to have a new one sent to you.

• On the Log In screen, there is a link at the bottom that says 'I forgot my password'. Click it.
  • Fill in your user name and email address and click 'Submit'. NOTE: This will disable your account.
  • Go to your email. You should have an email there from me (mailto:indigo@supermarionationforever.co.uk), titled 'New password activation'. Scroll down until you find the link. Click it.
  • You will get a message stating:

Your account has been re-activated. To log in, please use the password supplied in the e-mail you received.

• You can change your password to something a little more memorable by clicking on the 'Profile' option at the top of every page on the forum and entering a new password.

Please note that none of the Mods or Administrators can see your password, so they cannot send it to you, no matter how much you plead! IF there is a major problem with the reset procedure, an Administrator CAN manually reset your password. However, this will only be done as a last resort.
Captain Indigo
Forum brass

Return to Help & FAQs