Thunderbirds and Stingray games on the new SCI FI site

Hello to all new members and guests!

Moderator: Special Ops

Thunderbirds and Stingray games on the new SCI FI site

Postby pete_scifi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:45 am

Hi,
My name’s Pete, I’m the community manager for scifi.co.uk

I don’t know if you’re aware but we have recently re-launched the site and we now have a game centre which comes complete with Thunderbirds and Stingray games. Take a look - http://gamecentre.scifi.co.uk/

We also have some exclusive Gerry Anderson interview clips on our video page - http://www.scifi.co.uk/videos/c1043761/whats_hot

You can sign up to the game centre and challenge other supermarionation fans to beat your high score on Brains Teaser or Thunderbirds Underwater Peril.

They're really easy to play, but also very fun, especially for supermarionation fans.

So please take a look. We'd love to hear your feedback.

Thanks

Pete
pete_scifi
Cadet

Re: Thunderbirds and Stingray games on the new SCI FI site

Postby Captain Indigo » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:15 am

Hi Pete and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for posting those links - I've been trying my hand at some of the games, but I've not been doing all that well at them. Oddly addictive, though...
As a species, the Mysterons have evolved a hundred millennia beyond the human race. To us, you're really nothing more than spores in a lab experiment.
Captain Indigo
Forum brass

Re: Thunderbirds and Stingray games on the new SCI FI site

Postby pete_scifi » Fri May 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi Captain,

Yes, they certainly are addictive. One of my colleagues ends up staying in the office playing Brains Teaser well after the end of office hours. Personally I'm more of an Underwater Peril man.

We'll be introducing more supermarionation themed games over the coming months so I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Pete
pete_scifi
Cadet

Return to Welcome/General