One for the girls...

For CGI Scarlet and his well-endowed lady friends

Moderator: Special Ops

One for the girls...

Postby Charity-Angel » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:37 pm

Originally posted on MSN on 24 April 2005 at 6:22 GMT

Out of curiosity, having missed most of the episodes aired so far for a variety of excuses, some good, some not, I'm wondering just who the girls out there are liking so far in the CGI series. I've only seen Circles of Doom and Chiller so far, but I'm taking the dark route in this one. My lowdown on the guys that I've seen.

Scarlet - too American, too thick (I was practically screaming at him to walk through that door. Didn't go down well at 11am in a flat full of students)
Blue - can I say anything positive? Hmm... he tried hard to comfort Destiny when she thought Scarlet was dead, but he's just too darn depressing to be a comfort
White - too, well, White.
Gold - not really seen enough of him, but too old really
Black - well, yeah, Mysteron, but... there's something about him. Maybe it's the 'Draco Malfoy' effect. But all grown up and dark haired.

Please feel free to offer some redeeming features for the rest of the male cast that I haven't seen yet. Please. These Mysterons are even scarier than the last lot!

Luv always,
Charity
Charity-Angel

Postby Maz » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:37 pm

Originally posted on MSN on 24 April 2005 at 15:20 GMT

Can't say anything about any of the other male characters - cos we haven't seen them... :? Spectrum Skybase is manned by Colonel White, Captains Scarlet and Blue, Destiny Angel and the part-timers: Lt. Lady-Green and Harmony Angel. A strange man - who claims to be a doctor, but has the bedside manner of Attila the Hun - haunts the sickbay....
Captain Blue is currently a undergoing treatment for manic depression. Captain Scarlet likes to throw himself from high buildings and hovering air-bases and Destiny is the Spectrum nymphomaniac... every time one of her boyfriends dies, she moves seemlessly on to the next candidate - which might explain why Blue looks so worried.... :shock:
Maz

Postby Charity-Angel » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:38 pm

Originally posted on MSN on 30 April 2005 at 00:02 BST

:D It might well do. They were looking pretty cosy last week, or rather, Destiny seemed to be throwing herself at the blue one (Blue in so many ways...).

Oh, I have found someone who walks like Destiny! Seriously!
Charity-Angel

Postby ClairluvsRace » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:40 pm

Originally posted on MSN on 28 October 2005 at 12:56 GMT

I don't think that the CGI Captain Scarlet's stupid, I think he's kinda cute
ClairluvsRace

One for the girls...

Postby Race's Girl » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:32 pm

ClairluvsRace wrote:Originally posted on MSN on 28 October 2005 at 12:56 GMT

I don't think that the CGI Captain Scarlet's stupid, I think he's kinda cute

I think he's kinda cute too, ClairluvsRace
The Hood can make himself useful and kiss my butt
Race's Girl